The best chicken recipes don’t require much effort or fancy ingredients. They are great on uninspired nights, when you just don’t have the time to spend the day in the kitchen. They are also great to cook when you have a bare pantry. Here are some of our favorites. -Basket of dry goods -1/2 cup of cornstarch, 1/2 cup of water, and 1 tablespoon of butter.
– Healthy Chicken Piccata – This recipe has just three ingredients and a few minutes of cooking. You can serve it with lemons to add a citrus punch, and it’s easy to prepare. For an extra-luxurious touch, you can coat the chicken in flour before cooking. For an even healthier dish, you can add baby spinach and cream. This dish is delicious and requires few ingredients.
– Chicken Piccata – This recipe is a healthy spin on a traditional Italian dish. Using a zesty white wine butter sauce to coat the tender chicken breasts, this chicken dish is light and delicious! Just a few ingredients and your dinner is ready. These easy chicken recipes will become your favorite weeknight dish. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights, entertaining, or even dinner parties.
– Healthy Chicken Piccata – If you want to make something healthy for your family with few ingredients, this is it. This creamy chicken dinner is the perfect way to impress guests while sticking to a low-carb diet. The flavorful sauce with the flavorful sauce is a delicious and low-carb dinner. This recipe is best served over brown rice or spinach and topped with fresh greens like parsley or mint.
– Chicken Curry – Using moringa leaves to marinate chicken helps to make a dish full of health benefits and requires only five ingredients. It is a great meal to prepare in 25 minutes or less and does not require a lot of preparation. The only downside to chicken curry recipes is that they use too much cumin or garlic, which add a lot of calories. The health benefits of moringa can be overwhelming.
– Thai Chicken Recipe – This Thai chicken breast recipe is one of my favorites and it’s quick and easy to make. The thin chicken breasts are fried in butter until golden and drenched in a zesty lemon and white wine butter sauce. This dish is light and healthy, and is great for weeknight dinners or a dinner party. It can also be frozen for later use.